When and where is the conference held?
- Sparrow Conference is April 13 & 14, 2017 at The Music Hall at Fair Park, 909 1st Ave, Dallas, TX 75210.
What is the schedule?
- The official Sparrow Conference 2018 schedule will be released on April 1st. However, please use the following times to make travel arrangements, etc.
- Friday, April 13th: 7pm - 10pm (Doors open at 6pm)
- Saturday, April 14th: 9am - 5:30pm (Doors open at 8am for breakfast)
Who can attend?
- All women are welcome. Most of our content will be geared towards women age 20-35.
Is there an age limit?
- Most women attending will be between the age of 20 - 35. There is no age limit, but the content presented will be appropriate for women over the age of 16.
Will there be a store at the conference?
- Yes! Lifeway Bookstore will run our store this year. They will supply all books and resources as well as Sparrow Merchandise.
Can I just attend one day only?
- Yes. You will need to purchase a ticket for the entire conference and you are free to come and go as your schedule permits.
Is lunch included in my ticket price?
- No. There will be food available for purchase on site at the venue. We will also have food trucks available in the parking lot and there are also a variety of options close by the venue for your consideration.
Will there be food and drink available for purchase?
- Yes. The venue will have a cafe where food and drink may be purchased. You will not be permitted to bring in outside food or drink.
What is included in the price of admission?
- Your conference fee, a goody bag, and a Bible Study on 1 John for you to use after the conference.
What are ticket prices?
- Early Bird until Feb 28: $45 per ticket
- General Admission from March 1 - March 31: $55 per ticket
- General Admission from April 1: $65 per ticket
- Group Rate (5+ people): $38 per ticket
*If your group is 25 or more people, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will create a special discount code that will give everyone in your group an additional discount.
Where can I purchase tickets?
- To purchase tickets, click here.
Are scholarships available?
- Yes, scholarships are available and can be requested by emailing email@example.com. We have a limited amount of tickets available for scholarship and will do our best to accommodate every situation.
I'm traveling from out of town. Where's the best place to stay?
- The two hotels closest to the venue we recommend are The Sheraton & The Marriott in downtown Dallas. Both hotels are right by the DART public transportation system, which has a stop right in front of the venue.
Is there transportation provided for out of town guests?
- Sparrow Conference does not have official transportation to and from your hotel, but we do have Uber in DFW as well as the DART public transportation system. It is very easy to request a ride or hop on a train to get to our conference location.
What is Sparrow Conference’s relationship to the church?
- Sparrow Conference, in accordance with the scriptures, holds the church in high esteem and exists to support the ministry of the local church. Our desire is for each Sparrow Conference attendee to be connected and a part of a local body of believers. Sparrow seeks partnership with churches in the DFW area.
Will a nursing room available?
- Newborns aged 0-6 months are welcome to attend the conference. A nursing room will be provided, however the content of the conference will not be streamed into that room.
Is childcare available?
- We will not have childcare available, however we will have space for nursing mothers to care for their babies.