When and where is the conference held?
- Sparrow Conference is March 31 & April 1, 2017 at The Village Church Dallas Campus, 3877 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, Texas 75229.
What is the schedule?
- The official Sparrow Conference 2017 schedule will be released on March 1st. However, please use the following times to make travel arrangements, etc.
- Friday, March 31st: 7pm - 10pm (Doors open at 6pm)
- Saturday, April 1st: 9am - 5:30pm
Who can attend?
- All women are welcome. Most of our content will be geared towards women age 20-35.
Is there an age limit?
- Most women attending will be between the age of 20 - 35. There is no age limit, but the content presented will be appropriate for women over the age of 16.
What are the breakout session topics?
- Panel Discussion with Jamie Ivey: Discovering & Glorifying God with our Gifts
- How to Study the Bible with Jen Wilkin
- Dating, Singleness & Marriage with Remi Onayemi & Colleen Searcy
Will there be a store at the conference?
- Yes! Items for purchase will be available. We will have t-shirts, jewelry, prints, books and more.
Can I just attend one day only?
- Yes. You will need to purchase a ticket for the entire conference and you are free to come and go as your schedule permits.
Is lunch included in my ticket price?
- No. There will be food trucks available with a variety of options. Cash or credit cards are accepted.
Can I change my breakout session?
- Yes, you can request to change your breakout session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is included in the price of admission?
- Your conference fee, snacks, a goody bag, and a Bible Study on James for you to use after the conference.
What are ticket prices?
- Early Bird until Jan. 31: $38 per ticket
- Early Bird from Feb. 1 - Feb.28: $45 per ticket
- General Admission from March 1: $55 per ticket
- Group Rate (5-9* people): $32 per ticket
*If your group is 10 or more people, email us at email@example.com. We will create a special discount code that will give everyone in your group an additional discount.
Where can I purchase tickets?
- To purchase tickets, click here.
Are scholarships available?
- Yes, scholarships are available and can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a limited amount of tickets available for scholarship and will do our best to accommodate every situation.
I'm traveling from out of town. Where's the best place to stay?
- We have a discounted room rate ($75/night per room) at the Courtyard Dallas Northwest. Rooms will be available for purchase until March 17th and are first come first served. You can view more information and reserve your room here.
Is there transportation provided for out of town guests?
- Sparrow Conference does not have official transportation to and from your hotel, but we do have Uber in DFW and it is very easy to request a ride and get to our conference location: The Village Church Dallas Northway.
What is Sparrow Conference’s relationship to the church?
- Sparrow Conference, in accordance with the scriptures, holds the church in high esteem and exists to support the ministry of the local church. Our desire is for each Sparrow Conference attendee to be connected and a part of a local body of believers. Sparrow seeks partnership with churches in the DFW area.
Will a nursing room available?
- Newborns aged 0-6 months are welcome to attend the conference. A nursing room will be provided.
Is childcare available?
- We will not have childcare available, however we will have space for nursing mothers to care for their babies and watch/listen to all our sessions.