Sparrow Conference 2018 Schedule
Friday, April 13th
6:00pm - Doors Open & Registration Begins
7:00pm - 10:00pm - Session 1
Saturday, April 14th
8:00am - Venue Doors Open
8:30am - Theatre Doors Open
9:00am - 12:00pm - Session 2
12:00pm - 1:15pm - Break for lunch, shopping, & visiting vendor tables
1:30pm - Theatre Doors Open
2:00pm - 3:30pm - Session 3
3:30pm - 3:45pm - Break for shopping, grabbing coffee & visiting vendor tables
3:45pm - 5:30pm - Session 4
Here's a list of things to do and take note of before we see you Friday:
- Read 1 John - we will be teaching through the entire book this weekend, so we ask that you spend time reading or listening to 1 John. Consider the words and come with an expectant heart of what this means for us.
- Registration - you will need your ticket confirmation handy (on your phone or printed is fine) for us to confirm your registration. If you do not have your email, we'll need your photo ID to confirm your registered name. We are accepting walk-ups this year, so any friends that want to come last minute are welcome!
- Schedule - a detailed schedule with start and stop times can be found above. If for some reason you're not able to attend the entire conference, that's ok! Please come to all portions you're able to. It will be worth it!
- Food & Drink - coffee, drinks, and snacks will be available for purchase throughout the conference. You will not be able to bring food or drink into the theatre.
- Parking - The Music Hall at Fair Park, 909 1st Ave, Dallas, TX 75210. There is a parking lot just outside the building. You'll want to look for the Gate 5, Grand Ave entrance at Fair Park. *Note: Gate 4 located at 1st Avenue and Parry Avenue will be closed.* We do not recommend leaving you car in the parking lot overnight. Sparrow Conference is not responsible for any damaged or stolen property.
Our Sparrow Conference 2018 worship playlist is now on Spotify! Some songs will be new to you, so listen, learn the lyrics, and get pumped to sing together this weekend!
Want to connect with other women who are coming? Join our official Facebook group for all #Sparrow2018 attendees! It is a great place to ask questions, connect with other women, and receive important announcements.