We are looking for passionate, hardworking leaders to join our Sparrow Conference family for the 2017 - 2018 conference season in Dallas, Texas.
We are now accepting applications and would love for you to consider joining us. Simply fill out the application below and we'll be in touch. Please note the last day to submit an application is August 12th!
The Sparrow Internship begins August 2017 and ends May of 2018.
Internships are part-time staff positions with a commitment of 5-10 hours per week. The position is unpaid, but there is an option to raise support up to $2,000.
No Task is too big or too small. The scope of your internship may include:
- Recruit and manage relationships with Sparrow sponsors.
- Create content of digital media.
- Speak into conference and team execution.
- Manage speaker and artist relationships.
- Create and execute communication and publicity plans.
- Make and assemble conference design materials, swag bags, etc.
Our interns are like family and will be treated as such! They will receive discipleship, training and care each week by our Intern Coordinator and other team members. Each intern will gain exposure to other ministries, speakers, writers, creatives and of course the inner workings of the conference itself. It is our hope that each intern is strengthened in her gift set through leadership opportunities as well as encouraged and built up in her faith and knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Believer in Jesus Christ
- Must be at least 20 years old
- Commit to work Aug 2017 - May 2018 (hours vary by week and position)
- Live in Dallas, Texas or the surrounding metroplex
- Attend a SC Intern staff meeting once a week during the 2018 Spring semester
Application deadline: August 12, 2017
2017 - 2018 Sparrow Conference Internship Application
Please do not refresh your browser or leave this page while you fill out your application, as we cannot guarantee your information will be saved.