Reconciled to God.
Reconciled to One Another.
Together. We serve a God who knows just how critical community is, he designed us to walk in it. None of us can do this alone. That is why we love our Partners and Advocates at Sparrow Conference. We know how much more fruitful it can be to do ministry linking arms with like-minded community.
So, we are inviting you to join together with us in a few ways:
- Gather and Bring Women
- We want as many women as possible to hear the good news of the Gospel. Invite your family, friends and acquaintances to join us for the weekend.
- Use your influence to support Sparrow
- Do you have a presence online or on social media? We’d love you to share about Sparrow Conference via your own media channels. We will provide you with all the resources you need to do so.
- Connect us within your network
- Connect us within your network. Are you working with other organizations you believe would connect to the vision of Sparrow Conference and/or would like to come alongside us? We want to meet them! Reach out to your Sparrow Ministry Partner Coordinator below. She would love to connect!
- We desire to bring glory to God with all that we do at Sparrow Conference. We are regularly praying that He would be preeminent in every way as we plan and gather for the weekend each year. Would you join us in prayer for the women that He would send through our doors? That they would find Identity, Truth, Purpose and Freedom in Jesus? Thank you for praying for us and with us!
We have a Partner Track and an Advocate track with additional resources and engagement occurring on the Advocate track.
Please contact your Sparrow Ministry Partner Coordinator here for more details.
Here are some resources for you, your church, and/or organization to use to promote the conference and gather women to join in this reconciliation movement.
•Sparrow 2018 Promotional Video
•Slide for Church or Organization Rotation & Announcement
•Social Media Images to SharE
•Downloadable PDF of card
On April 13th & 14th women from DFW & all over the United States will gather in Dallas at the Music Hall Fair Park to study 1 John, worship and talk about what it looks to be reconciled to God and reconciled to others. Sparrow Conference exists to catalyze the next generation of reconcilers. This is a significant opportunity for you to be apart of a unifying movement among churches and organizations in our city seeking God TOGETHER. For more information, to look at the incredible multiethnic line-up of speakers and worship leaders or to register go to sparrowconference.com.
Rachel Joy, Founder - Rachel@sparrowconference.com
Nikki Lawrence, Advocate Coordinator - Nikki@sparrowconference.com
Antonea Bastian, Advocate Coordinator - Antonea@sparrowconference.com
Macy English, Marketing & Communications - Macy@sparrowconference.com
Natalie Patterson, Volunteer Communications - Natalie@sparrowconference.com